We are here and dedicated to helping you find your voice in glass! We have taken the time to thoughtfully adjust our systems, physical space, and all of our shopping, class, and kit structures to ensure your safety during this time. We are proceeding to open to the public with new protocols in place, and we cant wait to see you!
Below is a list of new measures we have taken for your safety and the safety of our staff. We are confident that with health and safety in mind, we can operate under these measures to be open, and stay open. We will adjust these protocols as needed over time. Stay posted and don't be shy to reach out with any questions you might have before you visit to the studio.
Sandy, Leah, Angie, Lauryn, Emma
- Our team will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will be following all recommendations for hand washing, sanitizing, social distancing, and any other safety guidelines laid out by ODH and CDC.
- We are regularly disinfecting all common areas and high traffic touch points (door handles, bathrooms, technology, etc).
- We are taking extra measures to be sure that preparation of any glass products, class materials, and kit materials for customers are sanitized and handled with gloves and/or clean hands.
By registering for any workshop, appointment, TO-GO KIT, or custom project, you agree to only participate if you are healthy and free of any symptoms (COVID-19 typical symptoms or otherwise). You agree to not risk the health of other participants and staff by staying home if there is any illness in question or if you have been exposed to someone else who is COVID-19 positive or suspected positive. You will be given credit to be applied to a future workshop should you need to miss class due to illness. We appreciate your concern for the other members of our community should you fall ill.
- We have launched an incredible line up of glass project kits for pick-up! Choose from a range of glass projects to design and create at home. Pick up your kits Thursday-Saturday each week, assemble your piece at home, and then drop it back off to be fired when you are ready. CLICK HERE to view our beginning/Family TO-GO KITS and CLICK HERE to view our Intermediate/Advanced glass kit options.
- All kit pick up and drop off is contact free through our front entrance.
- We are offering a range of glass opportunities by appointment! The following options are available each week Tuesday - Saturday. Just call or email to schedule your appointment.
- BY APPOINTMENT: Coldworking, Flameworking, Independent Fusing + Kiln Rental, Bullseye Glass Market Shopping.
CLICK HERE for more details on current By Appointment opportunities.
- We are so excited to be holding our first in-person classes starting June 25! We are taking extreme precautions to be sure our workshops are as safe as possible.
- We have rearranged our classroom to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
- We are offering some workshops OUTDOORS.
- There will be no material or tool sharing among students or instructors. When you come to class, everything you need will be ready for you at your spot.
- All tables, chairs, tools, and materials will be sanitized for you before you arrive, and again after you leave.
- We are adding new classes weekly! Keep checking back to see what new classes we have added.
- CLICK HERE to see our current upcoming classes.
- Our shelves are stocked! We have a range of Bullseye Glass materials, tools, molds, and more available for sale. Make an appointment to shop privately with us and we can help you find any materials you need.
- Place your Bullseye Order with us! We are ordering regularly and can add your order to ours so you save on shipping!
- We have a brand new line of WATERJET SHAPES for sale! Shapes you could never cut by hand out of Bullseye Glass. Ask us about them and CLICK HERE to see a few of our waterjet products available online.
- Have an idea for a custom waterjet shape? Ask us! Free estimates anytime.