Garden Flower Outdoor Classes
Saturday, July 11
Session 1: 10am - 12pm
Session 2: 1pm - 3pm
We are so excited to be open for in-person classes! We have made thoughtful changes to our class structure with your health and safety in mind. We can't wait to see you!
We are kicking things off with our new Garden Flower glass project. Join us to create your own standing fused glass flower, available in both large and small sizes and three color-ways. Students will design and create their flower design using bits of colorful sheet glass on top of a clear flower shaped glass base. Once your Garden Flower is fired, it can join the real flowers in your garden, or brighten up your indoor flower pot. No experience necessary.
A few details about class:
- OUTDOORS: This workshop will be held outside, weather permitting! We have a giant patio space to spread out our tables to make sure you are safe and comfortable. All tables will be spaced 7' - 11' apart. Depending on the weather it may be warm, so dress accordingly. In the case of inclement weather, your projects can be picked up as To-Go Kits! (This is always an option if you prefer to make your glass project at home). CLICK HERE to view our To-Go Kits.
RESERVATIONS: Sign up today for the number of people that will be in your group. Just like a restaurant reservation, we will be reserving tables based on group size. You will only be sat with your group. You may make as many glass projects as you want, regardless of your group size. You will not pay at the time of your reservation. You will pay at the end of your workshop.
- GLASS PROJECTS: We will contact you ahead of your class to confirm how many, what color, and what size each member of your group would like to make. Size options are Small (8'', $35 each) or Large (12'', $50 each). Color options are White, Blue, or Yellow. Of course, you can always add more projects in person, but knowing what you want to start with will allow us to prep your materials and set up your table ahead of time to help limit unnecessary interactions.
- GLASS MATERIALS: There will be no shared "buffet" materials. Your table will be set up with all the glass materials you will need at your spot.
- STAFF INSTRUCTION: Our Glassroom instructors will be available to greet you, take you to your individual table, and answer questions while you work. There will be no large group instruction. Along with your glass materials, you will also have a written "How-To" form at your table to guide you through each step of your project. You may request additional Garden Flower projects to make or take home, and our team will bring everything you need to your table.
- SAFETY: Please practice social distancing with other customers and staff at all times. Staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields. All tables, chairs, and glass materials will be cleaned and sanitized before you arrive and again after you leave.
- MASKS: Staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields during class. We request that students also wear masks during class.
- EYE PROTECTION: We require eye protection while creating your glass project. We have safety glasses available (sanitized), but if you prefer to wear your own eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, or even goggles (!) bring them with you to class.
- REFRESHMENTS: We will have individual water and sparkling water for sale. We also have wine!
- PAYMENT: When you have completed your projects, our staff will send you an invoice to pay contact-free via email. We appreciate you paying via credit card, although we do accept checks and cash.
- FIRING: Your Garden Flowers will be fired at a "tack fused" temperature, leaving a soft texture. Your project will be ready to pick up 1-week from your class date.
- COVID-19: By registering for this workshop you agree to only participate if you are healthy and free of any symptoms, COVID-19 typical symptoms or otherwise. You agree to not risk the health of other participants and staff by staying home if there is any illness in question or if you have been exposed to someone else who is COVID-19 positive or suspected positive. You will be given credit to be applied to a future workshop should you need to miss class due to illness. You also acknowledge that Brazee is not responsible should you fall ill during or after your workshop.
This workshop is designed for adults of all ages and children 6+.
Email - email@example.com
Call - 513-321-0206.
Cancellation Policy: Please let us know if you are not able to attend this workshop at least 24 hours prior so we can open up your spot to other students.