Saturday, October 31
10am - 12pm
Is the class you wanted to attend sold out? We've got all of our Halloween projects available as At Home Kits HERE!
Dress up for our Halloween Party every Saturday in October! Choose from 4 different Halloween-themed glass projects to create: Pumpkin or Ghost Stakes (stands up in a pot or flower garden!), Black Cat, or Bat stakes (you can put them right in your pumpkin)! Students will design and create their own Halloween themed projects using bits of colorful sheet glass, frit, stringer, or rod dots on top of a clear fun shaped glass bases. Projects ranging from $25 to $45.
Halloween attire/costumes highly encouraged! Since Halloween might look a little different this year, let's proudly wear our costumes or favorite spooky gear whenever we can!
Reserve the number of seats your group will need, once you are finished creating, our staff will check you out. See you there!
No experience necessary.
Recommended for all ages, adults and children 6+.
A few details about class:
- OUTDOORS: This workshop will be held outside, weather permitting! We have a giant patio space to spread out our tables to make sure you are safe and comfortable. All tables will be spaced 7' - 11' apart. Depending on the weather it may be very warm and sunny, so dress accordingly. In the case of inclement weather, your projects can be picked up as To-Go Kits! (This is always an option if you prefer to make your glass project at home). CLICK HERE to view our To-Go Kits.
- RESERVATIONS: Sign-up today for the number of projects you would like to create (may be one or more for each guest).
- GLASS MATERIALS: There will be no shared "buffet" materials. Your table will be set up with all the glass materials you will need for your project at your spot.
- STAFF INSTRUCTION: Our Glassroom instructors will be available to greet you, take you to your individual table, and answer questions while you work. There will be no large group instruction. You may request additional projects to make or take home, and our team will bring everything you need to your table.
- SAFETY: Please practice social distancing with other customers and staff at all times. All tables, chairs, and glass materials will be cleaned and sanitized before you arrive and again after you leave.
- MASKS: According to the current mask order for Hamilton County, customers and staff must wear masks outside when closer than 6ft apart. Staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields during class at all times. If class is moved inside, in accordance with the county issued mask order, all participants must wear masks. We encourage you to be thoughtful of those around you and wear masks when near any other students or staff outside your family unit.
- EYE PROTECTION: We require eye protection while creating your glass project. We have safety glasses available (sanitized), but if you prefer to wear your own eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, or even goggles (!) bring them with you to class.
- REFRESHMENTS: We will have individual water and sparkling water for sale. You are welcome to bring your own water/snacks.
- FIRING: Your project will be ready to pick up 1-week from your class date.
- COVID-19: By registering for this workshop you agree to only participate if you are healthy and free of any symptoms, COVID-19 typical symptoms or otherwise. You agree to not risk the health of other participants and staff by staying home if there is any illness in question or if you have been exposed to someone else who is COVID-19 positive or suspected positive. You will be given credit to be applied to a future workshop should you need to miss class due to illness. You also acknowledge that Brazee is not responsible should you fall ill during or after your workshop.
This workshop is designed for adults of all ages and children 6+.
Email - email@example.com
Call - 513-321-0206.
We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes when working with glass.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend class at the time of registration. 24-hour notice required to keep the payment as a CREDIT to be used towards another class. All sales final, no refunds.