Saturday, November 18, 10:30am-12:30pm
Click the box next to "Date" and scroll to select your preferred date and time.
Make a family plate that will last for generations! Brazee will take your favorite photo and digitally print it on a transferable decal. Then you will be walked through the steps to apply your decal. Spend the rest of class designing and decorating your plate with accessory glass. After firing you'll have a one of a kind plate with your image permanently fused on to the glass. Perfect for holiday gifts!
Students must email photos of their choice to - firstname.lastname@example.org - at least 24 hours before class time. We will supply your glass-friendly photo decals when you arrive for class. Students will be instructed how to apply their photo decals to their bases, as well as design and decorate their piece using a range of colorful glass accessories.
Weddings, family reunions, children's drawings, Bar + Bat Mitzvahs, graduations - you decide the perfect picture to save forever in glass.
6"x6" plate - image size 3"x3" (1.5" border)
8"x8" plate - image size 5"x5" (1.5" border)
- Brazee will turn your color photos into black + white, so pick photos with contrast.
- Your photos will turn sepia when fired in the kiln.
- If possible, select a photo with a white or solid background. Avoid distracting or busy backgrounds.
- Only have a cell phone pic? We can probably work with it! Send it over.
- You will be contacted if we don't think your image will create a beautiful final piece, and we'll work with you to find one that does.
- Questions? Call - 513-321-0206
Instructor: Angie Unger
Students must wear closed-toed shoes in the studio.
Projects will be available for pickup one week after class date.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend class at time of registration. 24 hour notice required to keep payment as CREDIT to be used towards another class. All sales final, no refunds