Saturday, November 16, 2019
10:30am - 12:30pm
Transform your favorite family moments into glass keepsakes! Students will learn to transfer their images using kiln friendly decals onto glass ornaments. Students will then design and decorate their ornaments with colorful accessory glass adding an even more personal touch to their favorite family photos.
Students must email photos of their choice to - email@example.com - at least 48 hours before class time. We will supply your glass-friendly photo decals when you arrive for class.
Weddings, anniversaries, baby's first Christmas, family reunions, children's drawings, Bar + Bat Mitzvahs, graduations - you decide the perfect picture to save forever in glass and to cherrish this holiday season.
ORNAMENT - 3'' x 3''
- Brazee will turn your color photos into black + white, so pick photos with contrast.
- Your photos will turn sepia when fired in the kiln.
- If possible, select a photo with a white or solid background. Avoid distracting or busy backgrounds.
- Only have a cell phone pic? We can probably work with it! Send it over.
- You will be contacted if we don't think your image will create a beautiful final piece, and we'll work with you to find one that does.
- Questions? Call - 513-321-0206
Instructor: Angie Unger
Students must wear closed-toed shoes in the studio.
Projects will be available for pickup one week after class date.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend class at time of registration. 24 hour notice required to keep payment as CREDIT to be used towards another class. All sales final, no refunds