Click the box next to "Date" and scroll to select preferred starting date and time.
Create a family keepsake to treasure for years to come! Students will learn to transfer their own images using special glass decals onto a fused glass standing curve. Students will then decorate their photo using colorful accessory glass. The finished product makes a perfect gift this holiday season, or a meaningful addition to your home.
Students must email photos of their choice to - firstname.lastname@example.org - at least 48 hours before class time. We will supply your glass-friendly photo decals when you arrive for class. Students will be instructed how to apply their photo decals to their bases, as well as design and decorate their piece.
Weddings, family reunions, children's drawings, Bar + Bat Mitzvahs, graduations - you decide the perfect picture to save forever in glass.
PROJECT DIMENSIONS: Standing Curve: 5''x7''
RECOMMENDED PHOTO SIZE: 4''x6''
- Brazee will turn your color photos into black + white, so pick photos with contrast.
- Your photos will turn sepia when fired in the kiln.
- If possible, select a photo with a white or solid background. Avoid distracting or busy backgrounds.
- Only have a cell phone pic? We can probably work with it! Send it over.
- You will be contacted if we don't think your image will create a beautiful final piece, and we'll work with you to find one that does.
- Questions? Call - 513-321-0206
Instructor: Angie Unger
Students must wear closed-toed shoes in the studio.
Projects will be available for pickup one week after class date.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend class at time of registration. 24 hour notice required to keep payment as CREDIT to be used towards another class. All sales final, no refunds.