Saturday, February 1
Click the box next to "Date" and scroll to select starting date and time.
Make your sweetie something special in this unique glass fusing class, just in time for Valentine's Day! Using digital versions of your own family photos, we will create a glass decal to be applied to your beautiful 4'' fused glass dish. Design and decorate with accessory glass to make your project one of a kind.
Students must email two photos of their choice to - firstname.lastname@example.org - at least 24 hours before class time. We will supply your glass-friendly photo decals when you arrive for class. Students will be instructed how to apply their photo decals to their bases, as well as design and decorate their piece using a range of colorful glass accessories.
All projects will be complete in time for Valentine's Day, available for pick up by February 8 or later.
4' x 4'' square
- Brazee will turn your color photos into black + white, so pick photos with contrast.
- Your photos will turn sepia when fired in the kiln.
- If possible, select a photo with a white or solid background. Avoid distracting or busy backgrounds.
- Only have a cell phone pic? We can probably work with it! Send it over.
- You will be contacted if we don't think your image will create a beautiful final piece, and we'll work with you to find one that does.
- Questions? Call - 513-321-0206
Instructor: Angie Unger
Students must wear closed-toed shoes in the studio.
Projects will be available for pickup one week after class date.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend class at time of registration. 24 hour notice required to keep payment as CREDIT to be used towards another class. All sales final, no refunds