Transform your children's handprints onto glass! Have multiple kids? Get creative with your family to create your own colorful handprint plate to memorialize this precious moment in time. The perfect holiday or birthday gift for parents and grandparents alike.
How it works:
1. Order your Handprint Memory Large Platter Kit online for pick up Thursday - Saturday.
2. Pick up your kit to take home. Design a colorful border on your plate. Your kit will include colorful glass design materials to decorate the border of you plate and glue it down. Your children can create the border! Or you can do it together. Recommended for ages 4+ with adult supervision.
3. Create your handprints! Use the handprint template we provided. We recommend using stamp pad ink or paint. Place your child's handprint on the template. You can use any ink/paint materials you have at home! This size plate can typically hold 4 handprints total, depending on the size/age of your children's hands.
4. Scan or take a pic of the handprints on the template(s) and email it to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Drop off your platter back to Brazee with your border design glued down.
6. We will fire your plate base and add your child's handprints using a kiln-safe decal. All handprints will be sepia in color.
7. We will email you when your plate is fired and ready for pick up! About a week from drop-off date.
Questions? Call or email us!
Designed for Adults and children ages 4+ with supervision.
Your Kit will Include:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Large Platter base glass, clear, 13'' round
- A range of colorful glass design accessories to create your border design.
- Handprint template(s)
- Handprint Memory Plate projects will be fired at full fuse temperature, for a smooth and shiny finish. This makes your platter functional! Food safe, hand wash.
Available Thursday, Friday, + Saturday
Same-day, order by 11am, pick up after 2pm*
Contact-free Kit pick up is located inside our FRONT DOOR entrance off Brazee street (enter the door at the top of the stairs with the red railings). Your kit will be ready after 2pm on the pick-up day you selected. You may stop by between 2pm - 8pm Thurs, Fri, and Sat. If you can't make it the day you planned on coming, you can pick it up the next day.
*Orders placed after 11am (Thursday + Friday) will be ready the following day. Orders placed after 11am on Saturday, Sunday - Wednesday, will be ready on the following Thursday.
Need a different pick up time? Have questions? Call us! 513-321-0206
After you have created your glass project you will glue it together and let it dry 24 hours. Drop it off at Brazee Tuesday - Saturday, between 10am - 5pm, through the FRONT ENTRANCE on the drop off table.
We will email you individually when your project is fired and ready for pick up. Estimated, 1-week.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. Credit will be given for cancelled kit orders with 48 hours notice from pick up time.